Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 19A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||February 12, 2013|
Gieseke ran for election in the special election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 19A. The seat was vacant following Terry Morrow's (D) resignation in order to accept a job in Chicago as legislative director at the Uniform Law Commission. Morrow announced that he would be resigning his seat, which he won re-election to on November 6, 2012, on January 7, 2013. Gieseke was defeated by Clark Johnson (D) in the special election on February 12, 2013.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 19A, General Election, 2013|
- minnesotaelectionresults.sos.state.mn.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 15, 2013
- The Journal, "Mankato teacher, union leader to run for Morrow seat in House," December 27, 2012
- The Journal, "Tim Gieseke, Jim Golgart enter 19A race," January 4, 2013
- St. Peter Herald, "Johnson wins House District 19A special primary election," January 29, 2013
- Politics in Minnesota, "Johnson, Theis win House special elections," February 13, 2013
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |