Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 31|
|Bachelor's||Central Missouri State University (2004)|
|Date of birth||05/04/1974|
|Place of birth||Waverly, Missouri|
Kelb attended Central Missouri State University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Psychology.
Kelb's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Taxes & Economy
- Excerpt: "Tim will support legislation that is pro-job growth and will allow the people to keep more of their hard-earned money."
- Excerpt: "Tim will support legislation that protects this right, and will strongly oppose any attempt to infringe upon this right."
- Excerpt: "Tim will only support pro-life legislation."
- Excerpt: "He supports improving our public schools and alternative education such as virtual/home school and private school. School choice decisions should be made by the parents, so that their children get the education that is best suited for them."
Limiting Federal Government
- Excerpt: "Tim will support legislation to repeal and block further attempts to implement Obamacare in Kansas."
Kelb ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 31. Kelb ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Louis E. Ruiz (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 31, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Louis Ruiz Incumbent||71.9%||4,050|
Kelb has a wife, Savannah.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Kelb + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |