Tim Kelly, Michigan
|Michigan House of Representatives District 94|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kelly served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Financial Services|
|• Oversight, Vice-chair|
|• Regulatory Reform|
|• Tax Policy|
Kelly's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Tim’s career has focused on improving and streamlining government and helping Michigan’s job providers thrive and create new jobs."
- Excerpt: "Tim’s hands-on public policy also includes our public schools. In 1995, Governor John Engler asked Tim to serve as his Education Policy Advisor."
- Excerpt: "Tim’s experience tells him more government intervention and intrusion into the health care market place is not the answer to reducing the health insurance costs that are killing jobs in Michigan and putting health insurance out of reach for too many in Saginaw County. "
- Excerpt: "Tim will fight for more transparency in government and to limit government to only those roles that make sense for Saginaw County taxpayers."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Vincent Mosca was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Tim Kelly was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kelly defeated Mosca in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Tim Kelly Incumbent||62.4%||20,925|
Kelly won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 94. He defeated Ann M. Doyle and Ryan McReynolds in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Judith Lincoln (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kelly is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kelly raised a total of $70,006 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Tim Kelly's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 94||$70,006|
|Grand Total Raised||$70,006|
2012Kelly won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kelly raised a total of $70,006.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tim Kelly's campaign in 2012|
|Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance||$5,000|
|Michigan Chamber Of Commerce||$3,000|
|Kahn Leadership Fund||$2,500|
|Teaching Encouraging & Motivating PAC - Opsommer Leadership Fund||$2,000|
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$70,006|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Kelly + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Michigan state legislative districts
- "electtimkelly," Official Campaign Website
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Kelly, Tim," accessed June 12, 2013
Kenneth Horn (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |