Tim Kelly, Michigan
|Michigan House of Representatives District 94|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kelly served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Financial Services|
|• Oversight, Vice-chair|
|• Regulatory Reform|
|• Tax Policy|
Kelly's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Tim’s career has focused on improving and streamlining government and helping Michigan’s job providers thrive and create new jobs."
- Excerpt:"Tim’s hands-on public policy also includes our public schools. In 1995, Governor John Engler asked Tim to serve as his Education Policy Advisor."
- Excerpt:"Tim’s experience tells him more government intervention and intrusion into the health care market place is not the answer to reducing the health insurance costs that are killing jobs in Michigan and putting health insurance out of reach for too many in Saginaw County. "
- Excerpt:"Tim will fight for more transparency in government and to limit government to only those roles that make sense for Saginaw County taxpayers."
Kelly won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 94. He defeated Ann M. Doyle and Ryan McReynolds in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Judith Lincoln (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Kelly + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- American Red Cross Great Lakes Chapter honors everyday heroes - Gladwin County Record
- SPIN METER: GOP raps Dems for IRS union cash - Ventura County Star
- Investigator says he told top Treasury officials of IRS probe in June of ... - FederalNewsRadio.com
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- CNN Washington AM Note - CNN (blog)
- Police officers, community leaders honored at awards ceremony - Toledo Blade
- Bay City parolee charged with choking live-in girlfriend - Bay City Times
- College sports report 05/16/13 - Bloomington Pantagraph
- Dave Bing, Detroit Mayor, Will Not Run For Re-election - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Donald Trump Testifies In Chicago Trial On Tower Condo Deals - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Kenneth Horn (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |