Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 17A|
Miller's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Sanctity of Life
- Excerpt:"Simply put, we as a society MUST promote life affirming choices."
- Excerpt:"A primary role for state government is to create and support a business climate conducive to growth of private sector business."
Size of Government
- Excerpt:"The State of Minnesota is far and away the largest employer in this state. That SHOULD bother people."
- Excerpt:"Quality education must be a priority for this state if we are to remain competitive in the workforce."
Right to Work Amendment
- Excerpt:"EVERYONE deserves the right to work at the profession of their choice whether they choose to join a union or trade organization. The power of collective bargaining should come from the individuals within the organization and not dictated by leadership."
Miller ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 17A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Andrew Falk (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 17A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Andrew Falk Incumbent||53.9%||10,489|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Miller + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |