|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 75|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||September 2, 1963|
|Place of birth||Towanda, PA|
Wirgau attended Glen Oaks Community College. He previously owned a printing business. Wirgau has served as a Henry County Commissioner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wirgau served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Utilities, Vice-chair|
|• Fiscal Review|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wirgau served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Consumer & Employee Affairs|
Wirgau won re-election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 75. Wirgau ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Wirgau Incumbent||56.3%||13,065|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Wirgau first won election to the House, he collected $145,948 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Committee||$32,708|
|Leaders of Tennessee||$10,000|
Wirgau and his wife, Bonnie, have two children. They currently reside in Buchanan, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Wirgau + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Tim Wirgau on the Tennessee State House website
- Tim Wirgau's legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Tim Wirgau's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- ↑ Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- ↑ Official House Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Follow the Money.org, Tim Wirgau candidate summary, Retrieved June 13, 2011
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |