|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23|
|2010 - 2012|
|December 3, 2014|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hogan served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Hogan won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23 general election (2010)|
|Mary Gorman (D)||752|
|David Cote (D)||720|
|Timothy Hogan (R)||629|
|Seth Marshall (D)||619|
|Howard Coffman (R)||537|
In 2010, a year in which Hogan was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Timothy + Hogan + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Polar bear population reaches its limits - Daily Caller
- Mark Levin lays into Paul Ryan over his immigration stance - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010