|Timothy John Rossano|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Pilgrim High|
|Other||US Military Police School, Shipfitter School, Construction Larson Educational,CAM LIcense school|
|Date of birth||September 22, 1964|
|Place of birth||Warwick, Rhode Island|
Rossano was a 2014 write-in candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 19th Congressional District of Florida. He ran as a write-in candidate. He was defeated by incumbent Curt Clawson (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Rossano was a candidate in the 2014 special election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 19th District. Rossano ran as a write-in candidate. He was defeated by Curt Clawson in the special general election on June 24, 2014.
Rossano ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, to represent Florida's 14th District. The signature filing deadline was May 7, 2012, with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012. Rossano did not appear on the primary ballot.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Rossano + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 19th Congressional District special election, 2014
- Florida's 19th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 19th Congressional District
- Florida Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed February 19, 2014
- Associated Press, "Special General Election," accessed June 24, 2014
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Project Vote Smart, "Timothy Rossano's Biography," accessed February 3, 2014
- Florida Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed February 3, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |