|Maine House of Representatives, District 53|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marks served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 53 incumbent Timothy Marks was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jeffery Hanley was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hanley defeated Marks in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 87, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Timothy Marks Incumbent||45.7%||2,071|
Marks won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 53. Marks ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Raymond Soule (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Marks is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Marks raised a total of $4,821 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Timothy Marks's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 53||$4,821|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,821|
2012Marks won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Marks raised a total of $4,821.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Marks's campaign in 2012|
|Marks, Tammy Lee||$100|
|Marks, Timothy Ivan||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,821|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Marks + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Timothy Marks
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Marks, Timothy," accessed September 13, 2013
Leslie Fossel (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 53
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |