For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25|
|2010 - 2012|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Twombly served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Finance - Division I|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Twombly served on these committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance - Division I, Clerk|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Four candidates faced off in the Democratic primary, while four candidates faced off in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates that ran in the general election can be found here. The general election was contested by three Democrats and three Republicans. The Democrats were incumbent Michael Garcia, incumbent Timothy Soucy and Allison Nutting. The Republicans participating were Duane Erickson, Edith Hogan and Timothy Twombly. Soucy (D), Hogan (R) and Twombly (R) defeated Garcia (D), Nutting (D) and Erickson (R) in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough 34 District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Timothy Soucy Incumbent||19.5%||1,222|
|Democratic||Michael Garcia Incumbent||12%||750|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Timothy Soucy Incumbent||37.9%||186|
|Michael Garcia Incumbent||15.9%||78|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 District Republican Primary, 2014|
Twombly ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34. Twombly advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Timothy Twombly Incumbent||31.8%||271|
|Edith Hogan Incumbent||27.5%||235|
|Duane Erickson Incumbent||21.5%||183|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25 general election (2010)|
|Timothy Twombly (R)||1,082|
|Edith Hogan (R)||1,054|
|Duane Erickson (R)||968|
|Timothy Soucy (d)||960|
|Mark Wholey (D)||816|
|Bil Bonnice (D)||618|
In 2010, a year in which Twombly was up for re-election, he collected $1,542 in donations.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Twombly + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- New Hampshire General Court
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014