Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 41B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Utz's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "My position, not popular with segments of society, is life begins at conception, is sacred and human."
- Excerpt: "I say enough is enough. Time has come to provide the option in specific cases for Capitol Punishment and execution of said punishment."
- Excerpt: "We have grossly abdicated the God-given responsibility of helping those less fortunate. Government has no business nor ability to discern generosity."
Federal and State Constitutions
- Excerpt: "I seek your vote this November for Minnesota House of Representatives District 50-A, and a return of state government to accountable constitutional Rule of Law. "
- Excerpt: "Truth be told “We the People” lose life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness one right at a time to a state government acting as Lord over us rather than acting in its proper capacity as a servant of the people. "
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Carolyn Laine was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Camden Pike was unopposed in the Republican primary. Tim Utz is running as a Constitution Party candidate.
Utz ran for election to the District 41B seat in the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. He was unopposed in the August 14 Constitution Party primary and was defeated by incumbent Carolyn Laine (D) in the general election on November 6.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 41B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carolyn Laine Incumbent||58.6%||11,943|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Utz + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 41B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "timutzforhouse," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, 2012 Candidate Filings - State Representative, accessed July 23, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Secretary of State Official general election results
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |