|Bexar County Court at Law, Texas|
|Preceded by:||Irene Alarcon Rios|
|Succeeded by:||Karen Crouch|
|Past position:||Attorney, The Torres Law Firm, P.C.|
|Law School:||St. Mary's University School of Law, 1996|
|Candidate for:||Bexar County Court at Law|
|Election information 2014:|
Tina Torres was a judge of the Bexar County Court at Law No. 10 in Texas. She began serving in December of 2013, and her term expired in 2014. Torres was defeated in her bid for re-election to the court in 2014. Torres also was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 117 of the Texas House of Representatives.
- 2013-2014: Judge, Bexar County Court at Law No. 10
- 1996-2013: Attorney, The Torres Law Firm, P.C.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Torres ran for election to the Bexar County Court at Law No. 10.
Primary: She was successful in the Democratic primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 81.3% of the vote. She competed against Robert Valdespino.
General: She was defeated in the general election on November 4, 2014, after receiving 48.4% of the vote. She competed against Karen Crouch.
|Texas House of Representatives District 117 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Philip Cortez (advanced to runoff)||35.1%||1,343|
|Tina Torres (advanced to runoff)||34%||1,302|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tina + Torres + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Tina Torres on Twitter
- Tina Torres on Facebook
- Facebook, "Judge Tina Torres"
- Official website of Bexar County, Texas
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Office of the (Texas) Secretary of State, "Race Summary Report," accessed July 12, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Bexar")
- Bexar County, "Primary Election Statistics," March 11, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2012 Election and Candidate Information," accessed June 12, 2012