|Arizona State Senate, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Farmer's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Leading with Integrity
- Excerpt: "The breakdown of integrity by many of our elected officials is troubling. It’s time for our state leaders to raise the bar by being an example of honesty and continuing to upload the conservative family values we hold dear. I will always strive to fulfill the duties of my office with the utmost honor and give the people of legislative district 13 the leadership they deserve. Let’s continue to move this great state forward and it starts with leadership from our elected officials."
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, I understand that the role of government is to simply get out of the way. Cumbersome regulation and instability, caused by over reaching bureaucrats, is the best way to stifle innovation and kill jobs. Our leadership at the capitol must give our economy the environment it needs to grow and foster high quality jobs."
- Excerpt: "We need an education system that provides our children top quality education. Our economy is dependent on a skilled work force in order to compete both nationally and internationally. We must raise expectations in the classroom and make sure each child is getting everything they need to succeed."
Transparency & Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Even with all the work that has been done over the last 5 years to clean up government waste in Arizona, there is still a lot to be done. Staying committed to the principles of limited and transparent government is needed to ensure that wasteful spending continues to decrease."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Terri Woodmansee was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Don Shooter defeated Toby Farmer in the Republican primary. Woodmansee will face Shooter in the general election. Farmer's candidacy was challenged before the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Toby + Farmer + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Farmer AZ, "Priorities," accessed July 28, 2014
- arizonadailyindependent.com, "Candidate challenges," June 12, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 28, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013