|Arizona State Senate, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Farmer's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Leading with Integrity
- Excerpt: "The breakdown of integrity by many of our elected officials is troubling. It’s time for our state leaders to raise the bar by being an example of honesty and continuing to upload the conservative family values we hold dear. I will always strive to fulfill the duties of my office with the utmost honor and give the people of legislative district 13 the leadership they deserve. Let’s continue to move this great state forward and it starts with leadership from our elected officials."
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, I understand that the role of government is to simply get out of the way. Cumbersome regulation and instability, caused by over reaching bureaucrats, is the best way to stifle innovation and kill jobs. Our leadership at the capitol must give our economy the environment it needs to grow and foster high quality jobs."
- Excerpt: "We need an education system that provides our children top quality education. Our economy is dependent on a skilled work force in order to compete both nationally and internationally. We must raise expectations in the classroom and make sure each child is getting everything they need to succeed."
Transparency & Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Even with all the work that has been done over the last 5 years to clean up government waste in Arizona, there is still a lot to be done. Staying committed to the principles of limited and transparent government is needed to ensure that wasteful spending continues to decrease."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Terri Woodmansee is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Don Shooter will face Toby Farmer in the Republican primary. Farmer's nomination petition has been challenged.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Toby + Farmer + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014