|Ohio House of Representatives District 89|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Book is an attorney and small business owner.
Book earned a B.A. in political science from Western Michigan University and a J.D. from Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary. He and his wife, Emily, have three children; Cassidy, Avery, and Maredith.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Book served on the following committees:
- Civil and Commercial Law Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Elections and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Rules and Reference Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Book was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 89|
|Todd Book (D)||37,855|
In 2008, Book collected $178,456 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES AFSCME LOCAL 4||$10,670|
|SPRIGGS, W GUY||$9,000|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$7,500|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$7,500|
|DANN FOR OHIO CMTE||$5,000|
|WEXNER, ABIGAIL S||$5,000|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Book
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Book's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Book
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 89
| Succeeded by|
Terry Johnson (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |