|Former candidate for|
|Arizona House of Representatives District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Sahuaro High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Arizona|
Clodfelter earned his bachelor's degree in Speech Communication from the University of Arizona. His professional experience includes being the President of 3D Inc. which owns and operates Ace Graphics and 3D Teez, a graphics design, consulting and printing business. He is also the Publisher of The Arizonan, a regional newspaper in Arizona.
Clodfelter's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Quality Education For Our Kids
- Excerpt: "We must embrace good teachers who will inspire and encourage our children to learn how to learn. We must get “back to basics” in knowledge, training and skill sets. Not all kids are college bound and we must offer those students alternatives and options for careers that offer opportunity and prosperity in Arizona. Knowledge through a quality education is what motivates and brings creativity, innovation and foresight together affording opportunity and prosperity. Todd will fight for quality education in Arizona at the least cost to taxpayers."
Economic Growth, Jobs & Prosperity
- Excerpt: "Todd champions small business, industry relocation and new business start-ups. He will work hard to make Arizona the most business friendly state in America. Hi-tech businesses, such as the biosciences, aviation, optics, medical, research & development and especially solar power related companies will add thousands of high paying jobs to Arizona’s workforce. Arizona must be in position to compete with other states for these companies."
Efficient Government & Essential Services
- Excerpt: "Todd will fight to keep government small, lean and efficient; delivering essential core services, keeping taxes low and making accountability a priority."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Incumbents Stefanie Mach and Bruce Wheeler were unopposed in the Democratic primary. William Wildish and Todd Clodfelter were unopposed in the Republican primary. Mach and Wheeler defeated Wildish and Clodfelter in the general election.
|Arizona House of Representatives District 10, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Bruce Wheeler Incumbent||27.5%||32,731|
|Democratic||Stefanie Mach Incumbent||26.2%||31,163|
Clodfelter ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 10. He and incumbent Ted Vogt ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Todd + Clodfelter + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Todd Clodfelter on Twiiter
- Todd Clodfelter on Facebook
- Todd Clodfelter on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Todd Clodfleter for Arizona, "Meet Todd," accessed September 21, 2012
- Todd Clodfelter for AZ, "Issues," accessed October 16, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013