For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Rhode Island|
|High school||La Salle Academy (1988)|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island (1992)|
|Profession||Owner, Giroux General Contractor|
|Governor of Rhode Island, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Election Results via Rhode Island Board of Elections.|
Giroux faced Frank T. Caprio (D), John F. Robitaille (R), Ken Block (Moderate), Lincoln Chafee (I), Ronald Algieri (I), and Joseph M. Lusi (I) in the general election on November 2, 2010. Chafee won the election.
|Governor of Rhode Island, 2010|
|Republican||John F. Robitaille||33.6%||114,911|
|Democratic||Frank T. Caprio||23%||78,896|
|Independent||Joseph M. Lusi||0.3%||1,091|
|Election Results via Rhode Island Board of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + Giroux + Rhode + Island + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island gubernatorial election, 2010
- Rhode Island gubernatorial election, 2014
- Facebook profile
- LinkedIn profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Rigovernor2010.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from February 25, 2010.
- GoLocalProv, "The Scoop: Giroux to Run for Gov, RI Tea Party Talks Obamacare," October 4, 2013
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 5, 2012
- Rhode Island State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election: Governor," updated November 8, 2010 at 11:46, accessed November 15, 2010
- AP election guide - Hosted by NPR, "Rhode Island State Profile," accessed February 4, 2013
State of Rhode Island
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | General Treasurer | Auditor General | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Environmental Management | Director of Labor | Chair of Public Utilities |