Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Brookside High School, 1986|
As a Cleveland teacher, LeVeck worked as a building delegate, a chapter chairperson, and on the Cleveland Teachers Union Executive Board as the Chairperson of the Legislative Committee.
The following campaign themes are highlighted on LeVeck's campaign website:
- Excerpt:"Ohio was built by the middle class, and we need to bring middle class jobs to Ohio."
- Excerpt:"I believe that every child in Ohio deserves a high quality public education. "
- Excerpt:"Ohio's natural beauty is abundant, and we need policies that will protect our precious resources while balancing the need for energy independence."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Nan Baker is unopposed in the Republican primary, while Todd LeVeck is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
|Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Primary, 2012|
LeVeck is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + LeVeck + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 16
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Todd LeVeck on Facebook
- Todd LeVeck on Twitter
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |