|Oklahoma State Senate District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|J.D.||Southern Methodist University|
|Place of birth||Tulsa, OK|
|(dead link) Office website|
Adelson received a B.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Southern Methodist University. In addition to serving as a state senator, Adelson works as an attorney. He created his own law practice in 1998 and has been practicing law since 1992.
In the 2010-2011 legislative sessions, Adelson served on these committees:
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Adelson did not run for re-election in 2012.
On November 4, 2008, Adelson was elected to Oklahoma Senate District 33.
Adelson raised $723,237 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 33|
|TOM ADELSON (D)||18,315|
|GARY A. CASEY (R)||10,693|
Adelson represents Oklahoma Senate District 33. Senate District 33 includes Tulsa.
Below are Adelson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Adelson for State Senate||$21,295|
|Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Dental Association||$5,000|
|Working Oklahomans Alliance||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Adelson + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Adelson is married to Julie and has four children: Emily, Andrew, Sam and Jack. They currently reside in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Senator Adelson's campaign
- Oklahoma Senate website (dead link)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
- Senator Adelson's LinkedIn
- Senator Adelson's facebook
|Oklahoma State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|
Nathan Dahm (R)