|Oklahoma State Senate District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|J.D.||Southern Methodist University|
|Place of birth||Tulsa, OK|
Adelson earned his B.A. from Stanford University and his J.D. from Southern Methodist University. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
In the 2010-2011 legislative sessions, Adelson served on these committees:
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Adelson did not run for re-election in 2012.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Adelson was elected to Oklahoma Senate District 33.
Adelson raised $723,237 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 33|
|TOM ADELSON (D)||18,315|
|GARY A. CASEY (R)||10,693|
Below are Adelson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Adelson for State Senate||$21,295|
|Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Dental Association||$5,000|
|Working Oklahomans Alliance||$5,000|
Adelson and his wife, Julie, have four children: Emily, Andrew, Sam and Jack. They currently reside in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Adelson + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Tom Adelson on LinkedIn
- Tom Adelson on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
|Oklahoma State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|
Nathan Dahm (R)