For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arizona House of Representatives District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Chairman/CEO, Valley Schools Insurance Trust|
Boone's professional experience includes working as Chairman & CEO of Valley Schools Insurance Trust, Chief Financial Officer for Deer Valley Unified School District and in the Arizona Auditor General's Office.
An effort to recall Boone from his position on the governing board of the Deer Valley Unified School District was launched in February 2010.
- Health and Human Services Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Public Employees, Retirement and Entitlement Reform Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
Boone's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2274 - paycheck deductions; political purposes; limitation
- HB 2328 - public records; name redaction
- HB 2329 - solar energy; permit fees
- HB 2331 - federal immigration law; enforcement
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Boone was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Boone raised $38,171 for the campaign, Burges raised $35,371, Dolphin raised $35,401, and Forster raised $35,134.
|Arizona State House, District 4 (2008)|
|Tom Boone (R)||69,590|
|Judy Burges (R)||70,071|
|Sue Dolphin (D)||42,283|
|Paula S. Forster (D)||39,118|
Below are Boone's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Gretchen N Jacobs||$190|
|Donald G Hughes||$130|
|Steven Calder Barclay||$130|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Boone + Arizona + House" Tom Boone News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Thomas Boone recall, Deer Valley Unified School District, Arizona, 2010
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Tom Boone
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 24, 2014
- Arizona Republic, "Deer Valley Unified board member facing recall threat," March 4, 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Arizona House spending, 2008," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arizona State House District 4
| Succeeded by|