Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 65|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Tom Brungardt was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Allan Rothlisberg was defeated by Lonnie Clark in the Republican primary. Clark defeated Brungardt in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 65, General Election, 2014|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Allan Rothlisberg Incumbent||40.6%||317|
Brungardt ran for the District 65 seat in the state House in 2012. He tied Melody Saxton in the August 7 Democratic primary; Saxton won by virtue of a coin toss. Allan Rothlisberg ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Melody J. Saxton||50%||206|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Brungardt + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 6, 2012
- The Associated Press, "Coin toss decides Democratic primary in Kansas," August 31, 2012. Retrieved September 3, 2012
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |