|New Hampshire House of Representatives Carroll 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Carroll 1|
|2004 - 2010|
Buco served in the House of Representatives previously, representing Carroll 1 from 2004 to 2010.
Buco earned his B.S. in Business from Providence College and attended Bryant College Graduate School of Business. His professional experience is in construction, real estate, and ironworking.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Buco served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division II, Vice Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Buco served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Finance - Division I|
Buco won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 2. Buco advanced past the September 11 Democratic primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Buco failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
Buco advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Edward Butler (D), incumbent Gene Chandler (R), incumbent Karen Umberger (R), Syndi White (D), William Riley (D), Frank McCarthy (R), and Laurie Pettengill (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Buco ran for the Carroll District 1 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the first of four seats with 4,180 votes, ahead of Gene Chandler (R) with 4,065 votes, Edward Butler (D) with 3,796 votes, Karen Umberger (R) with 3,440 votes, Syndi White (D) with 3,174 votes, Gino Funicella (D) with 2,800 votes, Daniel Avery Bacon (R) with 2,566 votes, Sue Wernette (R) with 2,555 votes, and 6 votes for Others. 
Buco raised $1,704 for his campaign.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2008 Tom Buco collected $1,704 in donations. 
His largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Ironworkers Local 7/NH/PAC||$500|
|Electrical Workers LOCAL 2320||$250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Buco + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Gambling bill faces long odds after House committee vote - The Conway Daily Sun - Conway Daily Sun
- TELE-TALK: Do you support expanded gambling in New Hampshire? - Conway Daily Sun
- Local lawmakers split on casino bill - The Conway Daily Sun - Conway Daily Sun
- The 'dean' of local politics: Crow Dickinson staying involved after losing ... - Conway Daily Sun
- Maine college roundup, baseball: Husson wins 3 of 4 - Bangor Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Buco
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Buco's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Tom Buco
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 1
| Succeeded by|