For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 67|
|Service/branch||U. S. Army 2nd Armored Division|
|Place of birth||Saint Paul, MN|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Dimond ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 67. He was defeated by Foung Hawj in the Democratic primary on August 14. Incumbent John Harrington (D) did not run for re-election.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 67 Democratic Primary, 2012|
With regard to unemployment and job creation, Dimond supports state funding for dislocated worker programs, extended unemployment benefits, and increased infrastructure spending. He opposes "right to work" legislation. On the issue of healthcare, he is a supporter of the Affordable Care Act and stem cell research.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Dimond + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 25, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Tomdimondforsenate.com, "On the Issues," accessed August 9, 2012