|North Dakota State Senate District 45|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Fiebiger was an attorney for the Department of Defense from 1989 to 1990. He worked as an Associate Attorney for Anderson & Bailey from 1990 to 1995. He then worked as an attorney fro Thomas D. Fiebiger, Attorney at Law, from 1995 to 2000. He was also a lawyer/partner for Ohnstad Twichell P.C. from 2000 to 2006.
Fiebiger earned his B.A. from Saint Olaf College in 1978. He went on to receive his J.D. from the University of North Dakota in 1984.
While a member of the North Dakota State Senate, Fiebiger served on the following committees:
| North Dakota State Senate, District 45 |
2010 General election results
|Ronald Sorvaag (R)||2,384||56.44%|
|Tom Fiebiger (D)||1,836||43.47%|
Fiebiger was unopposed in the primary election on June 8, 2010.
On November 7, 2006, Fiebiger was elected to the 45th District Seat in the North Dakota State Senate, besting John Syverson (R). Fiebiger raised $5,909 for his campaign, while Syverson raised $9,750.
|North Dakota Senate, District 45 (2008)|
|Tom Fiebiger (D)||2,274|
|John Syverson (R)||1,585|
Fiebiger collected $5,650 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|NORTH DAKOTA SENATE DEMOCRATIC-NPL CAUCUS||$1,150|
|BOILERMAKERS LOCAL 647||$500|
Fiebiger and his wife Siri have two children.
- Biography from the North Dakota State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota candidate list
- 2010 North Dakota Primary Election Results
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2006 General election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "North Dakota Senate spending, 2006," accessed May 13, 2014
- [ Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014]
|North Dakota State Senate District 45
| Succeeded by|
Ronald Sorvaag (R)