Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota Commissioner of Natural Resources|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Master's||University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management|
Landwehr started his career with the Department of Natural Resources in the 1980s as a research biologist. He also worked as Wildlife manager and as the Wetland Wildlife Program Leader. He most recently served as Assistant State Director for The Nature Conservancy in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. He has also served on the Shoreview City Council where he served from 1995 to 2002.
- MS in Wildlife Management, University of Minnesota
- MBA, Carlson School of Management
Commissioner of Natural Resources 2011-Present
Landwehr has served as the Commissioner of the Department of Natural Resources since his appointment in 2011.
Gov. Mark Dayton appointed Landwehr as Commissioner of the Department of Natural Resources in January 2011.
He lives with his wife Patty and their two children in Shoreview.
500 Lafayette Road
Saint Paul, MN 55155-4040
Toll Free: 888-646-6367
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Landwehr + Minnesota + Resources"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dave Orrick: Glacial Ridge National Wildlife Refuge already making its mark on ... - Pioneer Press
- Minnesota legislature to trout and citizens: Drop dead; New report challenges ... - Twin Cities Daily Planet (blog)
- Minnesota Legislature must protect trout streams - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- DFL lawmaker: Deal reached on frack sand mining - Pioneer Press
- Mining reps meet with Dayton over proposed limits - Minnesota Public Radio
- Target is latest snag in stadium financing - MinnPost.com
- Minnesota must protect groundwater supply - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Losing wetlands: The sinking of Minnesota's protections - MinnPost.com
- Frac-sand mining opponents target Winona senator - Post-Bulletin
- Iron Range 'Gatsby' must pay $18 million to settle fraud suit - MinnPost.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Minnesota Commissioner of Natural Resources
- Natural Resources Commissioner
- Governor of Minnesota
- Minnesota Secretary of State
|Minnesota Commissioner of Natural Resources
| Succeeded by|