|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Lebanon Senior High School (1975)|
- See also: State executive official elections, 2014
|Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania, 2014|
|Democratic||Tom Wolf/Mike Stack||54.9%||1,920,355|
|Republican||Tom Corbett/Jim Cawley Incumbent||45.1%||1,575,511|
|Election Results via Pennsylvania Department of State.|
In an email to Ballotpeida, Lineaweaver outlined his reasons for running as a write-in Independent candidate.
|“||I fully believe the people of Pennsylvania are so fed up with the 2 major parties that they will be looking in another direction. This election is ripe for a write in. Tom Corbett is the most unpopular Governor we've had in modern times. And Tom Wolf's solutions are to raise taxes and spend more money.
Plus, I believe people are tired of the corruption in Pennsylvania. And since those other 2 Toms are all that will be on the ballot, this is the best chance a write in candidate has. And I do intend to win.
—Tom Lineaweaver, email communication with Ballotpedia
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Lineaweaver + Pennsylvania + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lewistown Sentinel, "Third-party hopefuls abandon bids for Pa. governor," August 1, 2014 (dead link)
- Son of David Forums: Write In The Right Tom, "Why I Want To Be Governor," accessed August 8, 2014
- Facebook, "Tom Lineaweaver for Governor of PA," accessed September 2, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |