|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 4|
|Bachelor's||College of William and Mary|
|Master's||London School of Economics|
Moll earned his bachelor's degree from the College of William and Mary, his master's degree from the London School of Economics, and his law degree from Columbia. He worked at the Peterson Institute, where he researched ways to open new markets to American businesses. Moll also worked at Jeffries in the private sector.
Moll's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Repealing ObamaCare
- Excerpt: "ObamaCare is harming the quality of our health care and is a threat to our liberty and prosperity. "
- Balancing the Budget and Reducing Spending
- Excerpt: "Our runaway deficit and debt threaten our way of life in America. I will vote to cut spending, balance the budget and reduce our debt."
- Restoring Constitutional Governance
- Excerpt: "I believe that nearly every vote in Washington leads in one of two directions: either government will grow, or people will have more freedom, and my job in Congress will be to fight to defend our freedoms."
- Defending Life and Protecting Arkansas Values
- Excerpt: "I support a culture of life in which all people are treated with equal respect. I believe that life begins at conception and am pro-life."
- Strengthening Arkansas’ Economy and Creating Jobs
- Excerpt: "My background in business and economics has taught me how jobs are created and how the government harms economic growth."
- Defending Our Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "Arkansans have a long tradition of responsible gun ownership–for recreation and hunting, and to defend themselves and their families."
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Moll to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 4 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Arkansas Secretary of State|
|Tommy Moll (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0||$281,180||$(14,217)||$266,962|
|Year-End||January 31, 2013||$266,962||$142,577||$(51,247)||$358,292|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$358,292||$116,004||$(81,696)||$392,599|
|Pre-Primary||May 8, 2014||$392,599||$25,458||$(73,100)||$344,957|
Moll is married to Meredith Humphrey Moll.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tommy + Moll + Arkansas + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Arkansas's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arkansas's 4th Congressional District
- Arkansas Matters.com, "Hot Springs Businessman Tommy Moll Seeks 4th District Congressional Seat," August 19, 2013
- The Arkansas CW, "Arkansas - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Tommy," accessed March 7, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed March 7, 2014
- Roll Call, "House Republicans Put 36 Recruits ‘On the Radar’," accessed November 21, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Tommy Moll October Quarterly," accessed October 18, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Tommy Moll Year-End," accessed February 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Tommy Moll April Quarterly," accessed April 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Tommy Moll Pre-Primary," accessed May 12, 2014