|Tommy W. Nicholson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma State Senate District 27|
Tommy W. Nicholson
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 independent
candidate for District 27
of the Oklahoma State Senate
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Nicholson ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 27. Nicholson ran as an independent. He was defeated by incumbent A. Bryce Marlatt in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|State Senate, District 27, General Election, 2012
||Bryce Marlatt Incumbent
|| Tommy W. Nicholson
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tommy W. + Nicholson + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
W.+Nicholson+Oklahoma+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss Tommy W. Nicholson News Feed
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014