|South Dakota House District 20|
|2011 - Present|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rozum served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local Government, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rozum served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2011|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. James V. Schorzmann was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Tona Rozum and Joshua Klumb defeated David Stevens in the Republican primary. Schorzman will face Klumb and Rozum in the general election.
Rozum won re-election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 20. Rozum ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5 and won re-election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota State House, District 20 (2010)|
|Lance Carson (R)||5,363||43.38%|
|Tona Rozum (R)||4,611||37.30%|
|Becky M. Haslam (I)||2,388||19.32%|
Comprehensive donor information for Tona Rozum is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Tona Rozum raised a total of $7,655 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 27, 2013.
|Tona Rozum's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 20||$0|
|2010||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 20||$7,655|
|Grand Total Raised||$7,655|
2012Tona Rozum won re-election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Tona Rozum raised a total of $0.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tona Rozum's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Rozum raised $7,655 in contributions.
Her largest contributor was Davison County Republicans, which donated $1,175 to her campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tona + Rozum + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 20
- Profile from the South Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- South Dakota State Board of Elections, "South Dakota House of Representatives Official General Election Results, 2010" accessed March 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Rozum, Tona," accessed September 27, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Noel Hamiel (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|