|Former candidate for|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Leola Robinson-Simpson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tony Boyce ran as an Independence party candidate. Robinson-Simpson defeated Boyce in the general election.
|South Carolina State House, District 25, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Leola Robinson-Simpson Incumbent||76.1%||5,186|
Boyce filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 25. He was disqualified as a result of a May 2 Supreme Court decision. He would have run against Leola Robinson-Simpson and Seldon Peden in the Democratic primary on June 12. Incumbent Karl Allen (D) did not run for re-election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tony + Boyce + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tony Boyce on Facebook
- Tony Boyce on Twitter
- Tony Boyce on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 20, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |