|South Carolina House of Representatives District 25|
Boyce filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 25. He would have run against Leola Robinson-Simpson and Seldon Peden in the Democratic primary on June 12. Incumbent Karl Allen (D) did not run for re-election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tony + Boyce + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Veteran journalist Rusty Boggs mourned at Independent Mail - Anderson Independent Mail
- NFL Draft Fourth Round Results: Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson, Marcus Lattimore ... - Huffington Post
- Theater to See This Week, Including a Riveting Police Story - LA Weekly (blog)
- 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Rounds 4-7 Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Power Ranking the 50 Best Depth Charts in College Football - Bleacher Report
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |