Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 33|
Bukaty's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Broad-based economic growth and increased job opportunities to keep residents in Wyandotte County and attract new businesses and families."
- Excerpt: "Protecting traditional Kansas values."
- Excerpt: "Reducing waste of taypayer dollars."
- Excerpt: "Improving education funding and school performance."
- Excerpt: "Controlling taxes and fighting property tax increases."
Bukaty ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 33. Bukaty ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Tom Burroughs (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tom Burroughs Incumbent||58%||4,835|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tony + Bukaty + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," accessed June 26, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |