Thomas Exum, Sr.
|Thomas Exum, Sr.|
|Colorado House of Representatives District 17|
|January 9, 2013-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $183/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Exum served on the following committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business, Labor, Economic, and Workforce Development|
|• Local Government|
Exum's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Tony believes in the HIRE Colorado plan, a plan to give Colorado companies the first crack at state contracts so that we can keep our tax dollars and jobs right here in Colorado, instead of shipping them to other states or overseas."
- Excerpt:"Tony is a strong advocate for quality public schools, and will fight against irresponsible cuts to public education and against unfunded mandates at the Capitol."
- Excerpt:"Tony believes that every Coloradan should have access to high-quality affordable healthcare."
- Excerpt:"Tony got a 100% endorsement from Colorado Conservation Voters, and believes strongly in protecting our air and water quality so that our kids have safe drinking water and safe air to breathe."
- Excerpt:"He will fight against irresponsible cuts to Medicare and make sure that seniors in our community can live safe, healthy, independent lives, but should have access to safety net services when they need them."
Exum won election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 17. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26, 2012. He defeated incumbent Mark H. Barker (R), Susan Quilleash (L) and Barry Forest Pace (C) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Exum is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Exum raised a total of $94,936 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 27, 2013.
|Thomas Exum, Sr.'s Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Colorado State House, District 17||$94,936|
|Grand Total Raised||$94,936|
2012Exum won election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Exum raised a total of $94,936.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Thomas Exum, Sr.'s campaign in 2012|
|Colorado Democratic Party||$14,804|
|Colorado State Conference Of Electrical Workers Small Donor Cmte||$4,500|
|Colorado Education Association||$4,500|
|Pikes Peak Education Association||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$94,936|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thomas + Exum + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado House of Representatives District 17
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
Mark H. Barker (R)
|Colorado House of Representatives District 17
| Succeeded by|