Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives District 11|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Stephanie Howse defeated Harry Banks, Michael Dudley, Sr., Michael J. Houser, Tony Perry and Gigi Traore in the Democratic primary. Howse was unchallenged in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sandra Williams Incumbent||81.1%||7,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tony + Perry + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 11
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |