Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Jason Powell was unopposed in the Democratic primary. John Wang was unopposed in the Republican primary. Tonya Miller is running as an Independent candidate. Powell, Wang and Miller will face off in the general election.
Miller ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53. Miller was defeated by Ben Claybaker in the August 2 primary election. Jason Powell defeated Jason Potts in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 53 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tonya + Miller + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 53
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Unofficial Republican state representative primary results, 2010," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Official House Election Results, 2010," accessed July 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |