|U.S. House, Oregon, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 5th Congressional District
Smith won the Republican
nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014.
- See also: Oregon's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
Smith is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 5th District. Smith won the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. Smith defeated Ben Pollock in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 5 Republican Primary, 2014
| Ben Pollock
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Smith's reports.
|Tootie Smith (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$-206.05||$17,566.24||$(13,532.72)||$3,827.47|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tootie + Smith + Oregon + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tootie Smith News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Oregon - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Smith 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014