Town of Portola Valley Appropriations Limit, Measure Q (November 2009)
- These final, certified, results are from the San Mateo County elections office.
About Portola Valley
Portola Valley is an incorporated town in San Mateo County with a population of about 4,400 as of the 2000 census. It is one of the top forty wealthiest towns in the United States, with a median household income of $158,217 a year. Within the State of California, Portola Valley is ranked as the sixth wealthiest place.
- Portola Valley Councilman Steve Toben.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure Q: "Shall the Town of Portola Valley adjust the appropriations limit of the Town each fiscal year commencing July 1, 2010 by the amount of money collected from the Utility Users Tax during the time of its levy and collection, provided that authorization to adjust the appropriations limit shall not exceed four (4) years from the end of Fiscal Year 2009-2010?"|
- Town of Portola Valley Utility Users Tax, Measure P (November 2009)
- Town of Portola Valley Open Space Appropriations, Measure R (November 2009)
- The Almanac, "Guest opinion for Portola Valley tax," October 22, 2009
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.