|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||North Division High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee|
|Profession||CEO of Peace for Change Alliance|
Dent's professional experience includes working as the Chief Executive Officer for Peace for Change Alliance.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Leon D. Young defeated Tracey Dent in the Democratic primary. Young is unopposed in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Leon D. Young Incumbent||62.7%||2,309|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Dent ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 17. She lost to La Tonya Johnson in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Democrat Barbara Toles is not running for re-election. No Republican filed to run for this seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|La Tonya Johnson||43.1%||2,054|
Dent has one daughter named Azaria.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Tracey + Dent + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed July 28, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |