|Washington State Senate District 30|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||14|
|Majority Floor Leader, Washington State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Washington State House of Representatives|
|Place of birth||King County, WA|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Eide is a graduate of the Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government. She is a small business owner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Eide served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture, Water & Rural Economic Development|
|• Transportation, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Eide served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Early Learning & K-12 Education|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
Tracey Eide was re-elected to the Washington State Senate District 30. She ran unopposed in the primary August 17, 2010. She defeated Republican Tony Moore in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Washington State Senate, District 30 General Election (2010)|
|Tracey Eide (D)||20,218||52.13%|
|Tony Moore (R)||18,565||47.87%|
|Washington State Senate, District 30 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Tracey Eide (D)||11,045||50.84%|
|Tony Moore (R)||10,682||49.16%|
In November 2006, Eide was re-elected for the 30th District of the Washington State Senate receiving 18,366 votes.
Eide raised $252,376 for her campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 30 (2006)|
|Tracey Eide (D)||18,366|
In 2010, Eide received $247,852 in campaign donations. The top contributors to the campaign are listed below.
|Washington State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tracey Eide's campaign in 2010|
|Washington State Democratic Central Cmte - Non Exempt||$40,937|
|Senate Democratic Campaign Cmte||$22,168|
|Washington State Trial Lawyers Association||$2,400|
|Regence Blue Shield||$2,400|
|Physicians Eye PAC||$1,600|
|Total Raised in 2010||$247,852|
In 2006, Eide collected $252,376 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to her campaign. 
|Washington State Democratic Party||$39,059|
|Senate Democratic Campaign CMTE||$36,875|
|Washington Bankers Association||$1,400|
|Washington Health Care Association||$1,400|
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed tax and fee increases. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
Eide proposed a 10-year increase in state taxes and fees of $298.2 million, the 16th highest amount of proposed new taxes and fees of the 46 Washington state senators on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
Eide is married to Mark. They have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Tracey + Eide + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Backers Of Washington Gas Tax Package Rally At Capitol - OPB News
- WA Senate majority names 33 bills for budget talks - KATU
- Seahawks and Sounders FC license plates to benefit non-profit groups - Seahawks.com
- License Plates To Benefit Charities - KMAS
- Senate majority names 33 bills for state budget talks - TheNewsTribune.com
- Hey, Olympia: Suck it up and help build the CRC - OregonLive.com
- Amid road projects, don't forget 520 - TheNewsTribune.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Tracey Eide on the Washington State Senate website
- Eide's state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Eide on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Eide on Project Vote Smart
- Biography of Tracey Eide provided by the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1992
- Washington Votes profile of Eide
- ↑ 30th Legislative District
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Sen. Eide
- ↑ Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS
- ↑ Washington Legislature Official General Election Results
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Eide's 2006 campaign contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- ↑ 2006 contributors to Tracey Eide
- ↑ Freedom Foundation's 2012 Big Spender List
- ↑ Freedom Foundation's 2012 list of Washington state senators by proposed new taxes and fees
|Washington Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|