Maine State Senate, District 30
|Website||Traci Gauthier for State Senate (timed out)|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8th primary election, Gauthier ran unopposed.
|Maine State Senate, District 30 - Republican Primary (2010)|
On her campaign website, Gauthier outlines these issues as her main priorities:
- Jobs - "By lowering taxes and eliminating excessive business regulation, resulting in higher wages for Maine workers."
- Health care - "By allowing Maine people to buy affordable insurance across state lines."
- Welfare - "By tightening eligibility and residency requirements."
- Mandates - "Oppose state mandates that shift the tax burden to local property owners and renters."
- Fiscal sanity - "Restore fiscal sanity to Maine Government by reducing spending and setting
common sense priorities. There are several areas to cut without harming vital services." "We have strayed far from the vision of our founding fathers. We need to restore government to what it was intended to be; of, by and for the people."
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Traci Gauthier for Senate on Facebook
- Traci Gauthier on Twitter