Travis County, Texas
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- Bids and RFPs are posted online.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 16 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 16 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Budgets are archived for 13 years.
- The most recent audit is posted.
- Audits dating back to 2005 are available.
- Administrative officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Tax revenues are broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- Local taxes, like property taxes, are available online.
- Residents are able to pay taxes online.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances are posted online.
- Permit applications can be downloaded on the site, along with information on how to apply for the permits.
- Some departments provide a form and fee schedule for making public records requests.
- No information on government sector lobbying is provided.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified. Sunshine Review requires a mailing address, phone number and personalized email be listed with this position.
Board of Commissioners
|Samuel T. Biscoe||County Judge|
|Ron Davis||Precinct 1|
|Sarah Eckhardt||Precinct 2|
|Karen Huber||Precinct 3|
|Margaret Gómez||Precinct 4|
- Travis County website
- Travis Co. Central Appraisal District
- Travis County Tax Office
- Public Records Directory - Travis County
- Travis County on E-Reference
- Travis County website, "Bid Solicitation," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Commissioners Court," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "County Budgets," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "County Auditor," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Directory," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Tax Assessor," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Permits," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Request for Information," accessed Feb 8, 2013