For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Travis County, Texas
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- Bids and RFPs are posted online.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting minutes are archived for 16 years.
- Meeting agendas are archived for 16 years.
- A meeting calendar is available and names the times and locations of public meetings.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Budgets are archived for 13 years.
- The most recent audit is posted.
- Audits dating back to 2005 are available.
- Administrative officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Tax revenues are broken down by federal, state, and local funding in the budget.
- Local taxes, like property taxes, are available online.
- Residents are able to pay taxes online.
- Permits and zoning
- Zoning ordinances are posted online.
- Permit applications can be downloaded on the site, along with information on how to apply for the permits.
- Some departments provide a form and fee schedule for making public records requests.
- No information on government sector lobbying is provided.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified. Sunshine Review requires a mailing address, phone number and personalized email be listed with this position.
Board of Commissioners
|Samuel T. Biscoe||County Judge|
|Ron Davis||Precinct 1|
|Sarah Eckhardt||Precinct 2|
|Karen Huber||Precinct 3|
|Margaret Gómez||Precinct 4|
- Travis County website
- Travis Co. Central Appraisal District
- Travis County Tax Office
- Public Records Directory - Travis County
- Travis County on E-Reference
- Travis County website, "Bid Solicitation," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Commissioners Court," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "County Budgets," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "County Auditor," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Directory," Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Tax Assessor," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Permits," accessed Feb 8, 2013
- Travis County website, "Request for Information," accessed Feb 8, 2013