|Kansas House of Representatives District 110|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Palco High School|
|Bachelor's||Fort Hays State University|
|Place of birth||Hays, Kansas|
Couture-Lovelady currently works on a family farm that his grandparents own.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Couture-Lovelady served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Rules and Journal|
|• Commerce, Labor and Economic Development|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
Couture-Lovelady's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Pro Gun Rights
- Excerpt:"He is a firm believer that the Second Amendment is an individual right and will fight any encroachment on that right."
- Excerpt:"Travis is Pro-Life and believes that government should encourage the creation of families and not their destruction. "
- Excerpt:"Kansas needs to meet its statutorily required 7.5% ending balance and end the practice of issuing certificates of indebtedness."
Transportation: A Vital Link for Our Economy
- Excerpt:"Whether it's agricultural products, construction materials, or products from our factories, access to modern maintained highways is vital to keeping our goods moving and our residents employed."
Reduce the Tax Burden: Create Opportunity
- Excerpt:"Our tax burden has made Kansas uncompetitive, driving businesses and Kansas families elsewhere to find economic opportunity."
Couture-Lovelady won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 110. He was unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Philip H. Martin (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 110, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Travis + Couture-Lovelady + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Couture-Lovelady recognized for perfect voting record - hays Post
- Inability to agree on taxes frustrates Kansas Republicans - Kansas City Star
- AP: Kansas legislators move forward on budget, taxes - The Garden City Telegram
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Couture-Lovelady's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Travis Couture-Lovelady on Facebook
- Travis Couture-Lovelady on Twitter
- Travis Couture-Lovelady on YouTube
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "travisforkansas," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
Dan Collins (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|