Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 10A|
|High school||Spanaway Lake High School, 1989|
|Bachelor's||English, Brigham Young University, 1996|
Manning's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Creating a vibrant 21st –Century public education system
- Supporting fair tax policies for families & small businesses
- Protecting 1st & 2nd Amendment rights
- Pro life, pro family
- Supporting the right to keep political party preference private
Manning ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 10A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by Brandon Hixon (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 10A, General Election, 2012|
Manning has a wife, Ann Ellison, and two children.
Manning is a Mormon and was a Republican. He donated to Mitt Romney's campaign during the 2008 election season.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Travis + Manning + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Reader's view: Common Core opponents base criticism on misinformation - The Idaho Statesman
- Vinson & Elkins
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign Website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Campaign Twitter account
- Campaign YouTube account
- Project Vote Smart profile
- ↑ Travis Manning, "Issues," accessed October 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Travis Manning," accessed October 12, 2012
- ↑ Boise State Public Radio, "What It's Like To Be A Mormon Democrat In Idaho," November 2, 2012