|Minnesota House of Representatives District 7B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Silvers's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"When you strengthen the Family you strengthen Society"
- Excerpt:"We need the best opportunities to provide for our own"
- Excerpt:"This is our time, our turn to make the best of what we have"
- Excerpt:"'The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'"
- Excerpt:"I am Pro-Life"
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Erik Simonson is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Carla Bayerl faces Travis Silvers in the Republican primary.
Silvers won re-election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 7B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated by Erik Simonson (D) in the general election on November 6.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 7B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Travis + Silvers + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 7B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- "strongduluth," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Secretary of State Official general election results
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |