Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 67|
McKnight's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Planning Ahead for Future Water Needs"
- "Rural Texas Economic Development"
- "Local Control of Public Schools"
- "Pro-Family & Pro-Life Values"
- "Balancing State & Federal Budgets Without Raising Taxes"
- "Liberal Agendas"
- "Obama’s Government Run Healthcare System"
- "Over-Reach of Federal Government"
- "Higher Taxes"
- "Abusive Eminent Domain"
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trent + McKnight + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |