|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 83|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Archer's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Education is an issue that must take top priority in order to build a foundation for future economic security and quality of life. Our public schools are lacking in the very basics to achieve those goals."
- Excerpt: "Although new two and three family houses have been added to the area in recent years, there is still a shortage of affordable housing. Real estate is the biggest business in the city. Our community has been socially and economically deprived, and our people are disengaged from the process."
- Excerpt: "Health care has been one of Trevor’s priorities. Since his mother has been a nurse in the public hospital system for over 30 years, he knows health care issues first hand. He will listen to, and work with, nurses, government agencies and health care providers to improve patient care and stimulate interest in affordable health care coverage."
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Carl Heastie was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Benjamin Holloway was unopposed in the Republican primary. Trevor Archer ran as a Green Party candidate. Holloway also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Heastie defeated Holloway and Archer in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 83 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Carl Heastie Incumbent||96.3%||14,040|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Archer ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 83. He ran unopposed in the Green primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Carl E. Heastie in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carl Heastie Incumbent||97.3%||34,294|
|Conservative||David S. Glover||2.2%||767|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Archer was a Green Party candidate for District 83 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Green primary. Archer faced incumbent Carl Heastie (D) in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 83 2010|
|Carl Heastie (D)||17,318|
|Patrick McManus (C)||277|
|Trevor Archer (G)||84|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trevor + Archer + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 83
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Trevor Archer on Facebook
- Trevor Archer on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- Archer for the Bronx, "Issues," accessed October 9, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |