|U.S. House, Michigan, District 3|
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 3rd Congressional District
Thomas was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He started his career as a journalist, working for local TV stations in Western Michigan while taking classes at Grand Valley State University. He has since worked for former Governor Jennifer Granholm, Media Matters, Servicemembers Legal Defense Network and the Human Rights Campaign.
- See also: Michigan's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2012
Thomas ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 3rd District. He was defeated by Steve Pestka in the August 7 Democratic primary.
|Michigan's 3rd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012
| Trevor Thomas
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Thomas's reports.
|Trevor Thomas (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$0.00||$100,522.14||$(10,285.30)||$90,236.84|
|July Quarterly||June 30, 2012||$90,236.84||$160,813.82||$(106,061.40)||$144,989.26|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trevor + Thomas + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Trevor Thomas News Feed
- ↑ Trevor Thomas for Congress, "About Our Campaign" April 2, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed May 30, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Trevor Thomas Summary Report," accessed August 1, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Trevor Thomas April Quarterly," accessed August 1, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Trevor Thomas July Quarterly," accessed August 1, 2012