Trey Roberts (Texas)
|U.S. House, Texas, District 27|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas-Austin|
|J.D.||University of Texas School of Law|
Roberts's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Economic Crisis
- Excerpt: "Our economy has been dealt a terrible blow. Nearly 10% of Americans are out of work, and this number jumps to 17% when you factor in Americans who have been out of work so long that they have lost hope of finding a job."
- The Constitutional Crisis
- Excerpt: "I believe that the United States of America is a nation built on the rule of law and founded the social contract that is the US Constitution. The current administration believes in a living constitution and that expansion of the federal government is the cure to all society’s ills."
- The National Sovereignty Crisis
- Excerpt: "I believe that US national sovereignty is absolute and needs to be protected."
|U.S. House, Texas District 27 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Blake Farenthold Incumbent||70.8%||28,058|
|Don Al Middlebrook||9.3%||3,676|
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |