Tri-City Healthcare District bond measure (August 2008)
If the measure had been approved, it would have authorized the district to borrow $589 million. This would have been used to support the Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside.
The funds would have gone to:
- Expanding and renovating the Emergency Department.
- Modernizing the intensive care unit.
- Expanding urgent care service facilities.
- Renovating to accommodate advanced medical technology.
- Upgrading core infrastructure (plumbing, electrical, lighting, heating and ventilation)
- Meeting state requirements for earthquake safety.
Voters in the district rejected similar requests in June and November of 2006.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval.
|Tri-City Healthcare District Bond|
- These election results are from the San Diego County election office.