Patricia "Trish" Marsh
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 7
of the Nevada State Senate
Marsh's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Eliminate wasteful spending on all levels"
- "Stand up for our constitutional freedoms"
- "Promote long term growth by providing our children and grandchildren a quality education"
- "FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)"
- "Reduce the influence of "No Child Left Behind" and the department of education"
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Marsh ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 7. Marsh ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent David Parks (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2012
||David Parks Incumbent
|| Trish Marsh
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Trish + Marsh + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found