For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada State Senate, District 7|
Marsh's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Eliminate wasteful spending on all levels"
- "Stand up for our constitutional freedoms"
- "Promote long term growth by providing our children and grandchildren a quality education"
- "FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)"
- "Reduce the influence of "No Child Left Behind" and the department of education"
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Marsh ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 7. Marsh ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent David Parks (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Parks Incumbent||64.2%||25,567|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trish + Marsh + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- marsh4statesenate7.com - Official campaign website
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014