|Utah House of Representatives District 48|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Beck was appointed to the Utah State House of Representatives in 1997. She served in that position until 2002. In 2002 and 2006 she ran for re-election to the Utah House but lost. She then rejoined the House in 2009. She served in that position representing District 48 until 2011.
Beck is a travel consultant and homemaker.
Beck attended the University of Utah and Brigham Young University.
Beck raised $38,058 for her campaign while Christensen raised $80,678.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 48 (2008)|
|Trisha Beck (D)||6,607|
|Lavar Christensen (R)||6,380|
Beck raised $38,058 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Utah Committee for a Democratic Majority||$4,500|
|Utah Education Association||$2,204|
- Health and Human Services Committee, Utah House
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House
Beck and her husband, J. Roland, have six children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Trisha Beck (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Utah House of Representatives District 48
| Succeeded by|