|North Carolina House of Representatives District 113|
|1998-2008, 2012- 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 4, 2012|
|Birthday||June 25, 1943|
Walend previously served in the North Carolina House of Representatives for 10 years.
She received a Bachelor's from Western Carolina University in 1977.
In the 2012 legislative session, Walend served on the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, North Carolina House of Representatives
- Appropriations Committee, North Carolina House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Justice and Public Safety, Chair
- Government Committee, North Carolina House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, North Carolina House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee B
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 113 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Trudi Walend Incumbent||48.9%||6,169|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Trudi + Walend + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Tryon Daily Bulletin "Walend appointed to fill Rep. Guice's seat," January 3, 2012
- ↑ Blue Ridge Now "Whitmire edges Walend in close race for NC House 113," May 8, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
W. David Guice (R)
|North Carolina House - District 113
| Succeeded by|
Chris Whitmire (R)
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |