|Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality|
|2007 - Present|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Haley Barbour|
|Bachelor's||Mississippi University for Women (1982)|
|J.D.||University of Mississippi School of Law (1985)|
Fisher previously served as General Counsel at the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ). She then had a private practice focusing on environmental law. She became the first woman to serve as Director of the MDEQ when she was appointed to the position in 2007.
- JD, University of Mississippi School of Law, 1985
- BS, Mississippi University for Women, 1982
Mississippi Exec Dir of Environmental Quality (2007-present)
Fisher has served as Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality since 2007.
Fisher was re-appointed as Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality by Gov. Phil Bryant (R) in January 2012.
Fisher was appointed as Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality by Gov. Haley Barbour (R) in 2007.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Trudy + Fisher + Mississippi + Environment"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality Trudy Fisher
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality
| Succeeded by|